Contemporary 3-Bedroom House Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Stone, metal and glass adorn the front elevation of this modern, 3-bedroom house plan.
- The first floor provides a desirable, open-concept floor plan allowing natural light to permeate throughout your main living space. An oversized, kitchen island offers seating for three and a large, corner pantry helps keep the cook organized.
- Upstairs lies your master bedroom, which includes a walk-in closet, separate tub and shower and an oversized sink with dual faucets. The upper-level laundry room adds convenience.
- Uncover two additional, second-level bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A few steps up from the 2-car garage sits the main-level, powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss