Contemporary Barndominium House Plan with Room for 4 Cars and a Workshop
About This Plan
- This wide and shallow contemporary house plan gives you a workshop on the main floor - and parking for up to four vehicles - and living space above.
- Matching 16' by 8' garage doors give your vehicles access and a person door gets you in to the workshop.
- The upstairs space is bathed in natural light from the large windows in front. The ceiling goes from 7' in back to 11'9" in front.
- The right half of the upstairs gives you an open floor plan with the kitchen - with a large island - and the dining and living rooms made for entertaining.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom on the left. Bed 1 enjoys a large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Keep the upstairs an open loft and finish it later with plan 68544VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 11' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick