Contemporary Beach House Plan with Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a flat roof add to the contemporary style of this simple, yet elegant, beach house. Stone accents complete the design.
- The 1-car garage juts out from the primarily rectangular design, allowing the formal entry and garage entry to merge into the foyer. A powder bath resides nearby for convenience, along with the laundry closet.
- The shared living space is oriented to take advantage of any rearward views, and a large sliding door brings the outdoors in, while allowing access to the covered living space.
- The master bedroom also grants access to the back patio, and includes two walk-in closets and a 4-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located just off the foyer, or convert one of the rooms as a den, if preferred.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with a 2-car garage with house plan 65637BS and a larger version with house plan 65740BS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 15' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 323 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12