Contemporary One-story House Plan Suitable for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a flat roof add to the contemporary style of this elegant 34'6" wide house plan. Stone accents add to the curb appeal.
- The formal entry sits to the left of the 2-car garage and leads you to the foyer. A room to the left can be used as a third bedroom or as a home office.
- You pass the laundry and a powder rooms on the way to the main living area in back.
- The shared living space is oriented to take advantage of any rearward views, and a large sliding door brings the outdoors in, while allowing access to the covered lanai.
- The master bedroom also has lanai access and has two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bath.
- Bedroom 2 is tucked in the middle of the home and has its own bath.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with a 2-car garage with house plan 65637BS and 86086BS with a 1-car garage.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida. Please contact us with your site address to confirm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 285 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 80' 7"
- Max ridge height: 13' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front