Contemporary Coastal House Plan with a 2-Car Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a flat roof add to the contemporary style of this simple and elegant coastal house plan. Stone accents complete the design.
- The 2-car garage juts out from the primarily rectangular design, allowing the formal entry and garage entry to merge into the foyer. A powder bath resides nearby for convenience, along with the laundry closet.
- The shared living space is oriented to take advantage of any rearward views, and a large sliding door brings the outdoors in, while allowing access to the covered living space.
- The master bedroom also grants access to the covered outdoor living area, and includes two walk-in closets and a 4-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located just off the foyer, or convert one of the rooms as a den, if preferred.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 86086BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 333 sq. ft.
- Entry: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 10"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Max ridge height: 15' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss