Contemporary Carriage House Plan with Balcony and Flexible Office
About This Plan
- The fresh exterior of this Contemporary Carriage house plan will compliment any lot or neighborhood.
- A double garage shares the main level with an office (or bedroom) and a 3/4 bathroom and stacked laundry unit can be found down the hall.
- Take the exterior staircase up to find a vaulted balcony with double-door access to the open living space.
- A stovetop island includes four seats for casual dining and large windows ensure ample access to natural light.
- The rear-facing bedroom features a walk-in closet and sits across the hall from a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 9"
- Depth: 36' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 12' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick