Contemporary Coastal House Plan with Rear Outdoor Spaces On Both Floors
About This Plan
- This contemporary coastal house plan offers elegant casual living and appeals to those looking for modern house plans. Open flowing spaces lend this home plan to its uncanny ability to entertain large or small groups while creating intimacy for its owners. This home plan is crowned with a standing seam metal hipped roof.
- The great room opens to the rear via a wall of pocketing glass sliding doors. The kitchen incorporates a center island for prep and serving while the adjacent dining area features a mitered glass bay window and built-in bench for seating.
- One of the home's highlights is its sumptuous master retreat. The master foyer yields to another dressing vestibule that gives glances of the view beyond thru its decorative divider. The three walk-in closets also give the owner a multitude of specialized storage places. The master bathroom with his and hers vanities, glass enclosed shower and separate water closet gives it an Asian resort feel. A freestanding soaking tub with French door to a private garden completes the suite.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms have balcony access which extends to an open air deck. The loft overlooks below and has outdoor access as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,557 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 446 sq. ft.
- Deck: 119 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 79' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front