Contemporary Florida Home Plan with Main-floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Large windows line the front elevation of this contemporary Florida home plan that features a main-floor master suite and study; a total of just under 2,800 square feet of living space.
- Pocket doors to the left of the foyer part to grant access to a quiet study with a closet. A few steps further, a two-story great room, drenched in natural lighting, opens to the kitchen.
- A four-panel sliding door creates a seamless flow between the great room and outdoor living area, making this the ideal space to entertain.
- Enter from the double garage to find a laundry room that leads to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, a loft with a wet bar sits in between bedrooms 2 and 3, while a private balcony is attached to the front bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 65635BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,957 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 355 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 76 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss