Contemporary Two-story Home Plan with Study and Main-floor Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- A metal, low-pitched roof caps this contemporary, two-story home plan, which features rooms with comfortable scale and an indoor outdoor vibe.
- Tall ceilings rest above the foyer and great room, while the adjoining kitchen presents sleek cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, and a wine room; perfect for entertaining.
- The owner's suite is conveniently located on the main level, and includes access to the back porch, two walk-in closets, and a 4-fixture bathroom with an oversized tile shower.
- A loft at the top of the stairs offers a wet bar, and separates bedrooms 2 and 3. Each bedroom includes a full bath and walk-in closet, and a private balcony off the forward-facing bedroom is a nice bonus.
- Enter from the double garage to find a mud / laundry room, complete with a utility sink.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 65639BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 355 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss