Contemporary Florida House Plan with Front and Back Balconies
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Florida house plan offers a fresh twist to the traditional coastal designs. The lower level is where you'll find two garage bays, along with space for cart storage.
- Use the elevator or stairs to easily move between floors, and discover the heart of the home on the main level with a retractable rear wall that creates an indoor outdoor living experience.
- Two bedrooms are located on the main level; each includes a forward-facing balcony, and one includes a full bath.
- The master bedroom can be found upstairs, paired with a pass-through bathroom that provides a shortcut to the laundry room. French doors open to a rear balcony with a spiral staircase to the patio below.
- Across the hall from the master, bedrooms 3 and 4 reside, each with access to a full bath.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 485 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 377 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 8"
- Depth: 79' 7"
- Max ridge height: 38' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1636 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss