Contemporary Hill Country House Plan with Split Bedrooms, 2-Car Garage and a Carport
About This Plan
- This uniquely shaped Hill Country house plan exudes a contemporary exterior combining stone and a modern metal roof.
- Within the 3,087 square feet of living space, you will find a large great room and an open kitchen that extends outdoors onto a sizable covered patio. This creates the perfect space for family and friends to gather.
- A cooktop island anchors the living space, and allows the cook in the home to remain in the conversation while preparing meals.
- Tucked away in the back corner for privacy purposes, discover the master bedroom which features its own covered patio, a 5-fixture bathroom, and a closet that connects to the laundry room as an added convenience.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A carport attaches to the double garage for additional protection from the elements, and the mudroom just inside includes a built-in bench with hooks above and a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,087 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 541 sq. ft.
- Carport: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12