Contemporary Home Plan with Den and Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Wrapped in modern siding materials and oversized picture windows, this Contemporary home plan features 4 bedrooms, open communal spaces that extend onto a covered porch, and a double garage.
- A grand fireplace anchors the left wall of the great room, which seamlessly flows into the eat-in kitchen. Plenty of cabinets offer storage space for kitchen items and a pocket door reveals a walk-in pantry in the corner.
- Discover a quiet den, or home office, near the foyer with a powder bath next door.
- Four bedrooms, a bonus and laundry rooms can be found upstairs, including the forward-facing master bedroom, which includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23887JD.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss