Contemporary House Plan with Home Theater Room
About This Plan
- A combination of different roof lines adds excitement to this Contemporary house plan.
- The split level layout gives you short flights of stairs with rooms on every level.
- The one car garage is on the ground level while three steps up is the main living area.
- A wall of glass in back brightens the kitchen and dining area and the wonderful open floor plan is a delight to live with.
- Notice the terrific walk-in coat closet off the foyer.
- The next level is midway up and includes a home theater and laundry room.
- Four steps up brings you to the sleeping level where three bedrooms share a spacious five piece bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 695 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 941 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 695 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on
- Framing Type: Truss