Contemporary Lake House Plan with a Two-Way Fireplace and Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- The main entrance is located right in the middle of this 2 bedroom home plan, providing a clear division between the private wing on the right and the public wing in the left
- The public wing is located under a vaulted ceiling with an open layout that will allow you and your guests to move effortlessly through these common areas. Here, you can find a warm and inviting living room with a cozy fireplace (as a focal point), along with a well appointed kitchen and dining room offering maximum comfort. All of which integrates seamlessly with the outdoor terrace and spectacular views
- The two bedrooms are located on the private side of the house with a spacious master bedroom suite with a walk in closet and a full bathroom. The second bedroom has a large closet and a shared bathroom.
- Additionally, You will also find a spacious mudroom and laundry room put together into one shared space. And, for more Storage room you can find a butler’s kitchen as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 1"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss