Contemporary Mountain Home With Ample Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- This contemporary mountain home is sure to please with its abundance of windows to make the most of your beautiful views.
- From the large great room with a pass thru fireplace shared with the breakfast nook to the stunning vaulted ceilings in the great room and dining room this home spared no luxury.
- The master suite is privately tucked away in the right side of the home with a large bath and office conveniently located just down the hall while 2 more bedrooms, a jack and jill bath, game room, and safe room are located in the walk out basement.
- The master piece of this home is the outdoor living space.
- With a 10' deck, screened porch and grilling porch upstairs all mirror below with a beautiful patio you will have no shortage of space to enjoy stunning fall sunsets with family and friends gathered together.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,719 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,381 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 775 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 7"
- Depth: 52' 7"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1021 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick