Contemporary Northwest Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Northwest home plan has a contemporary window design that gives it a striking good look.
- Only 31' wide, the narrow footprint still has a spacious floor plan with an open layout.
- Windows all along the back flood the main floor with light.
- Four bedrooms easily fit onto the upper floor including the master suite with its private bath.
- A laundry closet and loft area provide convenience and extra space.
- The roof is truss construction with a 4 on 12 main pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a 3 car garage and alternate exterior with house plans 23523JD (2,115 sq. ft.) and 23525JD (1,915 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,915 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss