Contemporary Northwest House Plan with Shed-style Roof
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The shed-style roof lends a contemporary appeal to this Northwest house plan that totals 1,861 square feet of living space.
- A parlor welcomes you inside, where a coat closet and powder bath are conveniently located nearby. The great room, dining area, and kitchen consume the remainder of the main level, lining the rear elevation, with sliding door access to the back yard.
- An island in the kitchen features a breakfast bar and the grocery shopper in the home will appreciate the space available in the walk-in pantry.
- The master suite shares the second level with two family bedrooms, a full bathroom, and laundry room.
- Finish the lower level to gain a fourth bedroom, bath, and family space; a total of 922 square feet in the basement.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- Storage: 66 sq. ft.
- Deck: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss