Contemporary Prairie Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Prairie home plan delivers a sleek exterior with stone accents and transom windows allowing additional natural light to infiltrate the interior spaces.
- Exposed beams stretch across the great room's ceiling, defining the space and adding a rustic touch, while oversized glass doors part to permit access to the back deck.
- Freely move in and around the spacious kitchen, which hosts a large island and nearby walk-in pantry. A quiet den rests behind french doors and neighbors a powder bath.
- Privately situated away from the secondary bedrooms, discover the master bedroom, paired with a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub and roomy closet.
- Organize personal items and outdoor gear in the generous mudroom, which houses the laundry facilities and a utility sink.
- Finish the lower level and enjoy two additional bedrooms, a home theater, and a recreation room with a walk-out patio and wet bar.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss