Contemporary Tiny Home Plan
About This Plan
- A single-sloped roof adds a contemporary element to this tiny home plan, where exposed rafters support the large roof eave.
- The 4-paneled glass door allows natural light to flood the interior space, while serving as the front door.
- Inside, the guest room includes an optional fireplace, and a kitchenette.
- The full bath and walk-in closet line the right wall, and a rear door leads to a back stoop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 300 sq. ft.
- Deck: 84 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 16 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 15' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick