Contemporary Vacation Home Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its ability to sleep many people, this contemporary home plan would make an ideal vacation home. Extensive deck and patio space allow for easy outdoor living; lots of windows let in the light.
- Besides the open kitchen and living area, the main level houses a master suite with a whirlpool tub and separate shower. The second level comprises a bedroom loft that overlooks the living area.
- Note the fireplaces in both the living area and the downstairs family room or fifth bedroom. Also found downstairs are the second full bath and two more bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the sunroom with house plan 21075DR (1,879 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the upper floor with these smaller versions - house plan 21090DR (1,574 sq. ft.) and 2143DR (1,648 sq. ft.).