Contemporary Vacation Home Design
About This Plan
- With its ability to sleep many people, this contemporary home plan would make an ideal vacation home. Extensive deck and patio space allow for easy outdoor living; lots of windows let in the light.
- Besides the open kitchen and living area, the main level houses a master suite with a whirlpool tub and separate shower. The second level comprises a bedroom loft that overlooks the living area.
- Note the fireplaces in both the living area and the downstairs family room or fifth bedroom. Also found downstairs are the second full bath and two more bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the sunroom with house plan 21075DR (1,879 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the upper floor with these smaller versions - house plan 21090DR (1,574 sq. ft.) and 2143DR (1,648 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 937 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 369 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 4"
- Depth: 28' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss