Cottage House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This is a three bedroom version of one of our popular house plans.
- The vaulted spaces - foyer, living & dining rooms, and kitchen - add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access.
- The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or a third bedroom.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners' suite has an attractive bay window with window seat.
- The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- Related Plans: Gain a full bedroom suite above the garage complete with kitchenette with house plan 18290BE.Save money with second floor bonus space you can finish later with house plan 18222BE (1,634 sq. ft.).
- Gain a finished lower level with house plans 18245BE (3,253 sq. ft. with dramatic screened porch), 18223BE (3,432 sq. ft.) and 18238BE (3,994 sq. ft. with elevator).
- Gain a second floor with plan 18221BE (2,339 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 2"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"