Open Cottage House Plan
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The vaulted spaces - foyer, living & dining rooms, and kitchen - add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light. The dormer over the foyer brings additional light into the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or home office.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners' suite has access to the rear deck and the handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower. Across the home the room can serve as a bedroom or den (as shown in the photo).
- A second floor guest suite has has its own living room and kitchen and is accessed by stair or elevator.
- The lower level is packed with a family room and game room and up to two bedrooms plus workshop.
- The 2-car garage is wider and deeper than most garages, with 10'-wide by 8'-high doors.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 18223BE (3,432 sq. ft.) and 18245BE (3,253 sq. ft. with dramatic screened porch off the master bedroom).
- Save money with second floor bonus space you can finish later with house plan 18222BE (1,634 sq. ft.) and with an unfinished lower level with house plan 18221BE (2,339 sq. ft.).
- Get 3 bedrooms on the main floor with house plans with house plans 18290BE (with bonus level suite) and 18241BE (no bonus level).
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 18249BE.