Open Concept Living with Options
2 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The vaulted spaces - foyer, living & dining rooms, and kitchen - add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light. The dormer over the foyer brings additional light into the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or home office.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners' suite has an attractive bay window with window seat. The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- A second floor guest suite has two bedrooms and a kitchenette. It is great for guests or can be turned into a second master suite or home office.
- The 2-car garage is wider and deeper than most garages, with 10'-wide by 8'-high doors.
- Related Plans: Gain another bedroom on the main floor with house plan 18290BE.
- Save money with second floor bonus space you can finish later with house plan 18222BE (1,634 sq. ft.). And get a finished lower level with house plan 18223BE (3,432 sq. ft.) and 18238BE (3,994 sq. ft. with elevator).
- Get 3 bedrooms on the main floor with house plan 18241BE (2,072 sq. ft.)
- Get a dramatic screened porch off the master suite with house plan 18245BE (3,253 sq. ft.).
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 18249BE.