Cottage with Porches on Both Level
About This Plan
- This carpenter Gothic exterior has a completely modern open floor plan with a snack bar, wood stove and a comfortable kitchen with a pantry.
- This cottage is perfect for a site with a view or on a lake.
- The large front porch is large enough for gathering in quiet summer evenings and the second floor porch is a private place to enjoy those views from bedroom 1.
- The second bedroom shares the bath and has a walk in closet.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see cottage house plan 43006PF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 472 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 43 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 2"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite