About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This petite Carpenter Gothic charmer would make an ideal vacation house or a starter house for the young family.
- This exterior boasts a heavy wood shingled roof, board and batten siding and decorative scroll sawn rake detailing.
- The delicately bracketed but very practical porch provides seating for relaxing on warm summer nights.
- The interior is simplicity itself: a double door entry opens to an all encompassing living, dining, and kitchen area. The kitchen is hidden from the living room by a self standing stairway.
- The upstairs is divided into two bedrooms, each with plenty of closet space. A wainscot paneled bathroom completes the plan.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see cottage house plan 43042PF.