Country Craftsman Home Plan with 3-Car Angled Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An angled 3-car garage adds visual interest to this high-end Craftsman house plan.
- The vaulted entry porch gives way to the vaulted foyer that has the study and dining room on each side.
- The study could easily be adapted to become the fourth bedroom by closing off the wall from the foyer.
- Further back, the family room ceiling vaults up in a different direction and has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A great big island in the large kitchen faces the family room so you can enjoy the fire while cooking.
- The master suite occupies the right wing of the home and has a tray ceiling and deluxe master bathroom.
- The master walk-in closet even has an island for extra storage and it opens directly into the laundry room through pocket doors.
- Bonus space lies over the garage where any sound does not disturb any rooms below.
- Related Plans: Get alternate 3-car versions with house plans 360042DK, 36075DK , 360012DK and 360080DK (3,206 sq. ft.).. Get a 2-car version with house plan 36032DK.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,845 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 111' 6"
- Depth: 76' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick