Country Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Natural wood accents stand out against the bright-white siding on this country, Craftsman house plan, complete with a multi-purpose, bonus room above the 2-car garage.
- Double doors grant access inside, where a light-filled foyer greets you. A barn door reveals a study, or third bedroom, to the right of the entryway.
- A beautiful, vaulted ceiling rests above the heart of the home with exposed beams that add a rustic touch. A fireplace anchors the right wall, across from a large island that dominates the kitchen and provides seating for six.
- Three sets of sliding doors lead to the rear porch, while simultaneously filling the interior with natural light. A fireplace on the porch encourages outdoor living by offering a cozy space during colder seasons.
- The master suite is set apart from the other bedrooms to maximize privacy, and boasts a vaulted ceiling, separate tub and shower in the master bath, and a pass-through closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 70646MK.
Bonus with Half Bath
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 589 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick