Country Escape with Upper Floor Added
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep front porch welcomes you to this Exclusive 4-bed house plan with clapboard and board and batten siding. Open rafters and the standing seam metal roof give it amazing curb appeal and the brick accents are a nice touch.
- The main portion of the home combines the kitchen, dining and living rooms into a single, beautiful borderless space.
- French doors open on the back wall and take you to a large screened porch with a fireplace.
- The master bedroom has views to the back and a pocket door reveals the master bath with spa tub, shower and dual vanities. The front room has a walk-in closet.
- Stairs by the laundry room take you upstairs where you'll find two more bedrooms and a study/play space between them and a loft.
Main Level 2-Car Garage Option
1st Floor Overview
2nd Floor Overview
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 742 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 50' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12 & 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick