Country Escape with Upper Floor Added
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep front porch welcomes you to this Exclusive 4-bed house plan with clapboard and board and batten siding. Open rafters and the standing seam metal roof give it amazing curb appeal and the brick accents are a nice touch.
- The main portion of the home combines the kitchen, dining and living rooms into a single, beautiful borderless space.
- French doors open on the back wall and take you to a large screened porch with a fireplace.
- The master bedroom has views to the back and a pocket door reveals the master bath with spa tub, shower and dual vanities. The front room has a walk-in closet.
- Stairs by the laundry room take you upstairs where you'll find two more bedrooms and a study/play space between them and a loft.
- With the included, optional semi-attached garage, a covered breezeway protects you from the elements as you enter the home through the great room.
Main Level With Detached Garage
Main Level Without Garage
1st Floor Overview
2nd Floor Overview
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 742 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 50' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Detached, Attached, None
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12 & 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick