Country Farmhouse Plan with Two Master Suites and Two Covered Porches
About This Plan
- A single gable roof rises above this Country Farmhouse plan, rectangular in design, and presenting a front and rear covered porch.
- The 10' deep front porch spans the entire width of the home. Inside, the great room greets you with a fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
- A peninsula eating bar connects the great room with the kitchen and dining area, where a centered prep island increases workspace.
- Two master suites line the left side; one includes a separate tub and shower in the attached bath. The laundry room neighbors the master suite and kitchen, while providing access to the rear porch.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 on the opposite side of the home and share the hall bath that separates them.
- Related Plans: Get a bathroom for each of the two main suites with house plan 25024DH. Get 3 bedrooms and a garage with house plans 25016DH (1,611 sq. ft.), 2514DH and 2515DH (both 1,500 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss