Our friends are building House Plan 64460SC in Michigan. They made some exterior modifications and went with all clapboard siding. Ready when you are! Where do YOU want to build?
Browse over 30063 plans in over 37 styles
1. Cover Sheet- project statistics, including square footages, 3D images (typically), general notes and drawings sheet index.
2. Foundation/basement plan-showing room/wall layout, beams, posts and joist direction, and often electrical outlets, switches and light locations.
3. Main Level Plan-floor plan rooms and walls dimensioned, window and door sizes noted, plumbing, millwork locations and other general notes.
4. Upper Level Plan-(if needed)-same information as Main Level.
5. Roof Plan-layout with pitch markers, dimensions and notes.
6. Main Level Electrical Plan- electrical outlets, switches and light locations shown.
7. Upper Level Electrical Plan-(if needed) electrical outlets, switches and light locations shown.
8. Exterior Elevations-Elevations of the Front and Right side with notes, dimensions and material designations.
9. Exterior Elevations-Elevations of the Back and Left side with notes, dimensions and material designations.
10. Sections and details-One or more building sections to show vertical relationships and construction plate heights, details as needed.
11. Interior Elevations and Details-mostly millwork, fireplace and other items that need additional explanation, details as needed.