3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Exquisite window detailing plus a sheltered entry to the arched front door are but two of the appealing attributes of this transitional home.
- The appeal continues inside, where both the foyer and the fireplaced gathering room rise for two stories, with nine-foot ceilings elsewhere. Both the foyer and gathering room are overlooked by a loft on the second floor that makes a marvelous study or play space. In the gathering room, windows top the French doors.
- Columns demarcate the formal dining room, just across the hall from the kitchen with its walk-in pantry and cooktop-eating peninsula. The peninsula divides the kitchen from the rear-facing breakfast room.
- The first-floor master suite contains a spacious compartmented bath with a walk-in closet, two sinks in an angled counter, a garden tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, a compartmented bath with four fixtures is well-placed between two bedrooms. Bonus space off the hall provides room for expansion.
- Foundation: crawl space.