Country Home Plan with 6'-Deep Front Porch and 8'-Deep Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This one-story country home plan has a 6'-deep front porch and a 8'-deep back porch, giving you two great fresh air spaces to enjoy in the shade.
- Enter the home and you see a ventless gas fireplace in the vaulted great room. The great room is open to the kitchen/dining area which has a sliding glass door that leads to the rear porch.
- A pantry and utility sink can be found in the laundry room, as well as a door leading to the two-car garage.
- The master bedroom is located on one side of the house along with the master bathroom with walk-in shower and a freestanding tub - and a walk-in closet - giving you privacy.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the other side of the house and share a large bathroom that has a tub/shower combo with lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss