Country Home Plan with Stone and Wood Exterior with Options
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan is an expanded version of our wood exterior house plan 21730DR. This has about 9'x2' more room in back plus laundry on the main floor.
- The entry features a handy closet that helps reduce clutter.
- A discrete office is located by the stairs.
- Walking to the back you'll find a wide open side-to-side floor plan.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are located upstairs as well as a small bonus area over the garage. The master suite is spacious and features a large walk-in closet and the master bath has a roomy 40" x 50" shower.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21880DR (1,887 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 21730DR (1,719 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 340 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss