Country Home with Huge Family Room Open to Above
About This Plan
- This country home plan has a stone façade trimmed in timber with a covered and a wraparound porch. The 2-story entry has double French doors and a transom.
- You enter the home to views of the oversized family room with vaulted ceiling, dramatic fireplace and built-ins, adjacent to the kitchen with pantry and free-standing island with cooktop and an eating bar.
- A large utility room is spacious enough for a washer, dryer, laundry tub, and freezer, and has access to the backyard and the covered patio. To the right of the family room is a family bedroom in the front, complete with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- Behind the bedroom are stairs to the second story, and a hall that leads to the master suite.
- The master suite has access to the patio. The bath has his and hers vanities, separate glass shower and corner garden tub, and a large wardrobe.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and each have a walk-in closet. A game room, attic storage, and views to the first floor complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 834 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch