Country House Plan with Bonus Room Included
About This Plan
- Timber wood trim over the entry porch adds a rustic look to this Country house plan.
- Inside, wide openings framed by interior columns keep the sight lines open in the foyer and dining room so you can see into the enormous vaulted great room.
- The open concept continues in the kitchen, with the kitchen island facing the big fireplace.
- Best of all, the walk-in pantry is huge with lots of room for food storage as well as pots and pans.
- A split bedroom configuration affords privacy for the master suite where a lovely tray ceiling crowns the bedroom area.
- Pocket doors from the master walk-in closet open right into the laundry room.
- Bonus space on the second floor lies over the garage so noise won't bother any rooms below.
Basement Stair Location - With Bonus Access
Basement Stair Location -Without Bonus
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 9"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12