About This Plan
- Windows rise for two stories in the vaulted family room of this three bedroom home.
- The big country kitchen has a large center island and the open floor plan allows those in the kitchen to enjoy the two-story windows of the family room.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the main floor has its own bathroom while the second floor boasts a home office that overlooks the family room below.
- You can also find another bedroom and bathroom on this level.
- Note the huge cedar deck that opens to the main floor bedrooms as well as the family room.
- Related Plans: See these smaller versions of this popular house plan - 58412SV and 58482SV (both 1,532 sq. ft.) and house plan 58483SV (1,280 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 582 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Deck: 524 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1176 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12