2 - 3
About This Plan
- Windows rise for two stories in the vaulted family room of this three bedroom home.
- The big country kitchen has a large center island and the open floor plan allows those in the kitchen to enjoy the two-story windows of the family room.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the main floor has its own bathroom while the future second floor boasts a loft that overlooks the family room below.
- You could also fit another bedroom and bathroom on this future level.
- Note the huge front cedar deck that opens to the main floor bedrooms as well as the family room.
- A rear cedar deck opens to the kitchen and utility room.
- Related Plans: Move the garage with these house plans - 58482SV, 58412SV and 58290SV (1900 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1381 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12