About This Plan
- Windows rise for two stories in the vaulted family room of this two to four bedroom home plan.
- The kitchen has a large center island and the open floor plan allows those in the kitchen to enjoy the two-story windows of the family room.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the main floor has its own bathroom while the second floor boasts a loft office that overlooks the family room below.
- Note the huge cedar deck that opens to the main floor bedrooms as well as the family room.
- The height from the main floor level to the roof is 21'6" (i.e. the height of the structure not including the basement).
- The family room roof pitch is 15/12 and the rest is 10/12.
- Related Plans: Move the garage to the side with house plan 58482SV.
- Get a rear-facing garage with house plan 58483SV and get a larger home with house plan 58290SV (1900 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 331 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 412 sq. ft.
- Deck: 863 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12