Dramatic Vaulted Family Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Windows rise for two stories in the vaulted family room of this three bedroom home.
- The kitchen has a large center island and the open floor plan allows those in the kitchen to enjoy the two-story windows of the family room.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the main floor has its own bathroom while the second floor could accommodate another bedroom and bath in the future.
- Note the huge cedar deck that opens to the main floor bedrooms as well as the family room.
- Note the full depth is 47' when you include the deck which extends 13' past the family room.
- Related Plans: Move the garage to the front with house plan 58412SV.
- Get a rear-facing garage with house plan 58483SV and get a larger home with house plan 58290SV (1900 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 214 sq. ft.
- Deck: 524 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 368 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1318 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12