About This Plan
- The beautiful styling of this traditional country home plan is sure to please. A covered porch and three dormers in front add to the eye appeal.
- Inside, a large foyer and great room with vaulted ceiling welcome you into the home. An angled fireplace and rear porch highlights are nice touches in the great room.
- Two bedrooms and a bath are in a wing off to the left while the kitchen with its raised food bar and the dining area are off to the right.
- The great room with a large fireplace has access to a covered porch in the rear.
- A wonderful master suite awaits the owners at the end of the day. His and her closets and a large bath add to the amenities.
- There is an optional bonus room over the garage and an office/lounge/bonus room off master suite.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 5115MM (siding) and 5116MM (stucco).
- Get more room with house plans 5129MM (2,100 sq. ft.) and 5137MM (2,505 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 394 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 128 sq. ft.
- Storage: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 581 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick