Spacious Traditional Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Three dormers, a lovely front porch and circle-top windows add eye appeal to this spacious traditional home.
- Covered porches in front and back extend the living space to the outdoors.
- Inside, vaulted ceilings are featured in the great room and breakfast area/sunroom. A formal dining room lies off the kitchen with its raised eating bar.
- The large master suite has a his and her bath and two gigantic closets. An optional office, nursery, hobby room or shop can be situated off the master or the garage.
- Bonus space over the garage provides additional flexibility.
- Related Plans: Alternate exteriors include siding - see house plan 5138MM - and stucco - see house plan 5139MM.
- Need something smaller? Save money with house plans 5129MM (2,100 sq. ft.) and 5114MM (1,799 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Storage: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick