Covered Porch Charm
About This Plan
- The covered porch spreads across the front and around to the back of this log home plan.
- The family room, open to above, has a fireplace. The dining room, with access to sun room and grilling porch, opens to the kitchen with island and plenty of cabinet space.
- Through the kitchen you reach the mudroom with washer/dryer with access to bath, pantry and garage Vestibule.
- Down the hall past bedroom two with walk-in closet is the master suite with two walk-in closets and private bath. An expansive Loft occupies the upper level.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick