Covered Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- You'll be smitten by the covered wrap-around porch in this smart looking home plan.
- This design has something for everyone. A home office off the closed entry with large coat closet gives you a place to sneak off to and finish a day's work.
- The family room with fireplace and bright windows is secluded from the bustle of the kitchen and formal dining room. The dining room opens to the rear porch for an after-dinner sitdown to watch the sunset.
- The kitchen has room for a seating area and has a central island and plenty of storage as well as access to the porch.
- A laundry room nd half bath off the garage complete the downstairs.
- Upstairs, all the bedrooms have their own private bath or shower. The master suite is large and luxurious.
- A second family room completes this design.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 21109DR (country exterior) and 21452DR (brick exterior in reverse), 21107DR and 21910DR (European exterior), 21168DR and 21533DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss