Charming Covered Front Porch
About This Plan
- The charm of the covered front porch is irresistible in this house plan full of promise.
- A formal foyer gives guests plenty of time to prepare for the entertainment inside. The entry opens smoothly into the family room which is open to the dining room (with back porch access) and kitchen.
- You can eat in the kitchen at the angular island. The cook will like the plentiful counterspace. Hugging close to the kitchen's opposite side is a laundry and half bath.
- A spectacular second level begins with the master bedroom and its great walk-in closet. Two more well-placed bedrooms with walk-in closets share the bath with dual vanities, spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 21109DR in a brick exterior.
- Also see these related house plans: 21107DR and 21910DR (European exteriors), 21168DR, 21533DR and 21544DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss