Craftsman Home Plan with Two Covered Rear Patios
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A unique Craftsman home plan exterior is what you'll find with this design. A pergola dresses up the 2-car garage and a covered entry graces the front.
- You have views from the foyer through to the back of the home. The dining room is open to the kitchen and a built-in adds character and storage without taking up room.
- The two-story vaulted living room accesses both covered patios. A two-sided fireplace is flanked by doors.
- The master suite has access to one of the covered patios.The suite is vaulted. The walk-in closet and spa-like tub make for a nice master bath.
- Two bedroom suites with separate baths plus a loft and bonus room over the garage complete this design.
- Related: Get an alternate house plan with 23625JD (2,500+ sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss