Craftsman Home Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2 bath Craftsman house plan has a brick and board and batten exterior. An attractive shed dormer and a covered entry with timbers and stone supports give it great curb appeal.
- Inside, columns replace walls in the dining room giving the home an open feel and great sightlines.
- The stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling of the family room continues out to the rear porch.
- A walk-in pantry plus a butler's pantry and an island that seats four are nice touches in the kitchen.
- The split bedroom layout gives you great privacy. The master suite has a tray ceilings in both the bedroom and the large sitting room that opens to the rear porch. The master bath has two walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- The kids' bedrooms share a bath and are close to the laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 68405VR (2,512 sq. ft.) and 68410VR (2,697 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 68404VR (2,300 sq. ft.). Get a front-entry garage with house plans 68527VR and 68569VR, both 2,095 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick