Craftsman House Plan with Angled Foyer
About This Plan
- This popular house plan comes in multiple versions giving you a choice of exterior looks and foundation options. They all share the core design features that have made this such a success.
- This roomy home plan offers formal living and dining rooms plus a kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, an eating nook and family room with fireplace. There is even a rear covered patio to help you enjoy the outdoors.
- The two-story foyer and living room can be viewed from the stairway.
- The master-bedroom ceiling is vaulted, and the master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- Three bedrooms and a loft share a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a finished basement with house plan 23716JD. Get more space with house plan 23089JD and 2304JD (2,805 sq. ft.).
- For alternate elevations, see 2302JD (four bedrooms) and 2303JD and 2305JD (both with three bedrooms and three-car tandem garages).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss