Mountain Craftsman House Plan On A Smaller Budget
About This Plan
- Enjoy living in a mountain Craftsman house plan while not blowing out your budget. The smallest version in this mountain Craftsman series at just over 1,500 square feet, it has an angled porch (not curved) like some of the larger, more expensive ones we have.
- Enter off the vaulted covered porch and you greeted by a views through the home in the vaulted lodge room.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area gives you room for food prep and casual eating. French doors in the lodge room and a door in the breakfast room take you to the open deck and covered porch with fireplace respectively.
- This master suite is split from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy. Laundry is tucked away convenient to all bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a bonus upstairs and a sitting room off bedroom 3 with house plan 25666GE. Get a larger versions - 1,729 sq. ft. - with house plans 15883GE, 15886GE and 15884GE. And get even more room with house plan 15885GE (2,090 sq. ft.). See the plan that inspired this one: house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side