Affordable Gable Roofed Ranch Home Plan
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This rustic gable roofed house plan promotes open spaces and spectacular outdoor views. Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room allow for ample amounts of natural light. This was inspired by our best-selling Craftsman Mountain Home Plan with the intention of bringing it to a broader budget range and we think we've succeeded.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area in this rustic home plan is perfect for casual dining or entertaining. From the breakfast area, walk out onto the patio which can be covered or screened.
- The beautiful master suite includes a luxurious master bath and walk-in closet (8'2" by 13'2"). Two additional bedrooms with a shared bath finish out this ranch floor plan.
- The bonus room option over the garage gives you 422 square feet of expansion space. The knee walls in the bonus room are 5' and the vaulted ceiling peaks at 11'.
- A large two car garage comes equip with an area perfect for a workshop or storage. The laundry room gives you lots of space (11' by 7'3").
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 25632GE. And eliminate the garage workshop with house plans 15884GE (slab) and 25631GE (basement). Get a hip roof with house plan 15888GE. Downsize with house plans 15883GE (1,729 sq. ft. in reverse) and 25665GE (1,515 sq. ft.). See what started it all, and photos and links to even more versions, with house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
Main Floor - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 7"
- Depth: 70' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"