Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This Craftsman Ranch-style home plan gives you one-story living and has a side-load two-stall garage and a front load single stall to keep the profile narrow enough to fit on smaller lots.
- As you enter to 12’ ceilings you will love the view through the great room with covered porch out the back of the home.
- To the right of the great room the open kitchen dining area work together to create an open plan with direct sight lines in all directions.
- The master suite lies to the left of the house with a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- To the right of the house an additional bedroom lies with a bathroom located in the same hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1066 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss